Friday, May 22, 2015

Last Meet

Finally... This is the day, the last day we meet.
Selalu, sebelum pergi ada aja yang diributin. But somehow I was just that happy. 

Ngambek...
Rasanya pengen ngambek aja ngga tau kenapa.
But you know? I did it!!!!! Yeash.
Walaupun pengen nabok rasanya, pengen teriakin orang-orang di jalanan karena saking terlalu marahnya, tapi mindsetku berkata, udah... Nangis aja, palingan juga ntaran uda baikan lagi elu nya, ya kan? 
InsyaAllah sih begitu😊

This is ((maybe)) the last time I write something about 'my another lost soul'. Thank you for the last 3 weeks.
Sampai nggak bisa banget bilang 'met tinggal' karena uda terlanjur rontok banget ini hati hahaha.
These 3 weeks are so amazing & I couldn't forget.


With the bæby❤️ the last photo we took.
Goodbye dude, may the wind and the God damn universe telling both of us that we're this close yet so far but we're alright. 
Aku ngga mau nyampein apa-apa deh, percuma. P e r c u m a. 
Dah... Males bahas. 
Segitu aja...
Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment