Today was two years since we’re together
The day I chose you
The day that I knew you’re the one I’m looking for
The day that I fell in love with you
no doubt
Today, I’d still waiting for you
Waiting for you to come back
Waiting those days, two years ago, would happen again
Waiting for you to finally open your heart for me
But
That won’t happen
Right?
You’d never stayed
You’d never loved me unconditionally
You’d never held me tight
Because you finally choose to let me go
You say your love’s expired
And you fall for another
I know
I’m not a hot girl
I’m just a mess
I’m ugly
But anyway, thank you for letting me know
I still choose you, over and over
Unconditionally
Even you have something to hide
Even you are a mess
I wish someday, you know, I love you inside out
I wish you have a happy life
I wish, you would remember this day like I do
I wish, this day will be the day that you’d never forget
That we decided to be together
Or maybe it was just me that decided to choose you
No comments:
Post a Comment