Sunday, November 24, 2019

Just One Thing

If I could tell you one thing
One thing that never gets old
One thing that I always hold
One thing that alwas be gold

Maybe you’d never understand
Maybe it couldn’t make you here to stand
Maybe it don’t tremble your hand
Maybe it’s just a thing that you will try to forget the existence

I know
I know it for sure
You never be here
You never stay and give something to fix the pain
You never look me in the eye like what you did again

But the one thing that I will say
I love you everyday
Whatever you go through day
Whoever you look for day by day
Whenever you stay busy all day
Even you’re not stay
I put you on my pray
Even though you love other people then yell at me to me to stay away
I’m still hoping you would come again and hug me ‘til my pain goes away
And I miss you that I know that it’s not okay

No comments:

Post a Comment